View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 02:51 AM   #5
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackis View Post
I know. It's hard to judge the features of something when you're given a single book out of a 1000+ library.
If it helps... It will do what Moonreader does (I bought the pro version when I was intending to jump ship from iOS) and then some more. I think it would be wise to actually go to the Marvin website and read about it. There is more information there, and a lot of screenshots, which might help you to decide.

http://www.marvinapp.com

The other thing to remember is that Kris is really receptive to suggestions and requests. You may not always get what you want, but by crikey, you get a lot, anyway.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote