View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 04:19 PM   #12
Grace Elliot
Groupie
Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittybye View Post
For me it's all about the bad boys. Don't want one in real life but on the page? Oh yum.

Lothaire by Kresley Cole
Or if I want to go old school bodice ripper
The Silver Devil by Teresa Denys
I love a good bodice ripper - I'm off to check that one out. [Update - The Silver Devil doesn't appear to be available as an ebook :-( ]
Oh yes, and talk about bad boys - in The Pirate Next Door the villain stripped the heroine naked and paraded her in chains on the deck of his ship...

Last edited by Grace Elliot; 10-17-2013 at 04:22 PM.
Grace Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote