View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 08:16 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susann View Post
Hi there,
I am currently having trouble importing books into Calibre. I have imported them without problems in the past and so am not sure if I am doing something different or if something has changed. Something different this time though, and not sure if it has any bearing on the issue is that a message popped up when I attempted to import the books into Calibre saying I needed to have administrator privileges, and it has never said that before. I am not sure whether this has changed something and made it so I cannot import multiple books. I can still import one book at a time, but I have a lot to import and I know I shouldnt have to do that as this has not been an issue in the past (a couple of weeks ago).
I tried to add books in every different way I could think of and also utilizing the different options Calibre provides (single directory, etc). I also set it up to automatically add books from the folder I am trying to import from but that hasn't worked either.
Nothing happens at all. There are no error messages, or anything. Just nothing as if I haven't asked for the books to be added.
Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I thank you in advance for any light that can be shed on this issue.
Susann
What OS (and version)?
I would Uninstall. the get a fresh download and try again.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote