View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 06:06 AM   #157
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post

Display quirks

I noticed two display quirks and I do not know if I have to attribute them to Sigil beta.For one EPUB, Sigil beta fails to display italics. ADE displays them. Prince display them.
Following meme's advice, I post here the EPUB stripped of all but two chapters. They do use italics as main style but Sigil does not display them. ADE display them without problem.
Attached Files
File Type: epub cornet.epub (1.37 MB, 82 views)