View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 05:41 AM   #349
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
I just turn on the WiFi hotspot capability of my Android cell phone to connect my Transformer to the Web away from home. I would not use that for video media though, since 3G access cost much more than my home DSL and is significantly slower than my 16Mbit DSL. The microSD slot in the Transformer can hold enough video for days away from home, and the SD slot in the keyboard can hold even more, so NO TABLET WITHOUT SD capability.
Just use:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sh.samba&hl=en

to access the SD card in your phone. So if you have a phone with an SD card slot you can have a tablet without it.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote