View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 08:50 AM   #13
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
I pasted your code into Sigil and ran FlightCrew and it didn't show any issues. I generate and validate the TOC a few times and its not caused an issue. I wonder if there is some difference between platforms?
Don't know either, I am running Windows 7 64 bit?

Edit: Made some more inline TOCs on some of my other books - no problems any more, so probably just bad luck with the first one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
Actually, it is valid XHTML and supported in ePUB2 according to the specs. No problems there. It does work with 0.5.3, so I am a little surprised it doesn't work anymore in 0.5.9.
Hm, the W3C markup validator doesn't like it, when I run my original singlefile xhtml through it (in my experience). - But by now I know, that when there are 11 errors in the validator, then the file is OK

Tried to google CKEditor + SVG, but didn't come up with anything useful.

regards,

Kim

Last edited by elibrarian; 06-08-2012 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Update