View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 12:45 AM   #26
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Oddly, you're the third guy I've heard from with a similar comment about using it for an SO. My wife just shakes her head tolerantly at me when I talk about fanfic.
My wife knows that headshake well.

Quote:
I did not know it did that. I wonder why Calibre puts it there? It has some other, non-invasive method for mobis...
That's interesting. My understanding was that Calibre converted everything to epub to view it. I assumed that it didn't remember the current page if it did this. But, a quick test showed it did.

Quote:
That's a little embarrassing actually--I changed that on purpose to make sure that the correct file was being used and must have forgot to change it back.
Ah, the deliberate change to help debug something. I know it well. I have had a user see this in my tests and then I spent hours explaining that it wasn't a real change and I was going to remove it.