View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 06:06 PM   #7
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Some more authors not mentioned yet are:

Tana French
Henning Mankell
Steve Berry
Kathy Reichs
Alex Berenson
Daniel Silva

I added a few that are more espionage versus police procedural based on your list of authors you like.

Another tip to find new authors is to go to the author's page on Amazon. In the right hand column is a box called "Customers Also Bought Books By". I also like the website whatshouldireadnext.com when I am looking for something new to read.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote