View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 11:37 AM   #1
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Use with Windows Mobile Devices?

We have multiple Windows Mobile devices - a couple of IPAQs and a smartphone. They all connect through Activesync and appear as a "Mobile Device" in Explorer. They all have SD cards and we can run various readers for various formats. The devices don't appear in Explorer as a drive letter. Currently, I pull out the SD card, put it into a card reader, which makes a drive letter appear and "save to disk."

However, I'm wondering if I can go directly through Activesync in some way? Explorer lets me browse to the SD card by clicking on Mobile Device, but I don't see any way to do a save to disk to the Mobile Device, nor does the device appear to Calibre as an eReader.

Any hints on how to send ebooks directly to a Windows Mobile type device when connected via Activesync?

Thanks!
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote