View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 08:22 AM   #1
PieOPah
Addict
PieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-505
What was that book?

Recently I remembered a book I had read many years ago.

I have no idea what sparked the memory off (I think I was in the shower at the time) and I have little recall of what the book was about, what it was called or who it was by. In fact, the only thing I do remember about it was something about a boy going into a house where there was a motorbike in the Living Room (possibly being repaired). There was also something about a Cuthroat Razor which if ever opened would require blood before it would close (I think it was pearl handled!) Normally, the owner would shave with it, clean it and then cut himself before closing. When next opened there would be no trace of the blood.

I think that this was a horror.

With my very vague description of a small part of the book, is anybody able to identify what it is?
PieOPah is offline   Reply With Quote