View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 05:34 PM   #73
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post
Yep.
(From the website): Earl comes preloaded with 100k resolution topo base maps covering the United States, Canada and Mexico. Upgrade Earl to 24k resolution topo maps on microSD for an additional $50.

I upgraded to the 24K when I ordered mine way back. I believe I recall that the upgraded maps come on a preloaded SD card, while the 100K are loaded onto EARL's memory.
Cool - and thanks
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote