View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 04:15 PM   #13
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scissors View Post
Nope, you were perfectly clear.
THANK YOU for that link. All back to normal.
that link needs some sort of sticky.

Kindest regards
It is, here: Calibre2OPDS_step-by-step#Finding_the_download_URL It tells you to troubleshoot for the Public folder, and links you to a google search for "dropbox public folder gone". The first few links all describe how to use that option.

(But for some reason, the search link is to the German site. I am about to go in and clean up the link.)

And it wasn't made clear to ME that the hierarchical folder structure-as-a-website only worked in the Public folder.

BTW, thanks for that, DoctorOhh, I appreciate the clarification.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote