View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 02:09 AM   #19
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by verona View Post
I also looked closer at the combination of using e-ink reader for text + iPhone for audio. There is enough TTS iOS apps that support clouds like Google drive or Dropbox, but the problem is to sync reading position between audio- and text version. I found only one app that seems to be the sollution: Blio (which uses really good Acapela TTS). Since they also have an Android app, I wonder if there are e-ink Andoid readers that can run it?! If a reader has WiFi and is powered by Android, does it automatically means that an Android app can be installed?
No, it isn't automatic. The recent Sony ereaders run Android, but the most recent of them can't be rooted. So, you can't install arbitrary apps on them. You'll have to do research on any candidates you come up with.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote