View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:01 PM   #1786
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Kara Gillian series by Diana Rowland

I just finished reading the 3rd book in Diana Rowland's Kara Gillian series, Secrets of the Demon and it turned out to be the best in the series thus far as it really added a lot to the overall series arc as well as telling a suspenseful and exciting free-standing story. Kara even has her own version of Butters who it turns out used to be an Olympic level gymnast, now a CSI tech!. Kara is kinda' Murphy with arcane talents. Kara Gillian is almost as much fun as Harry Dresden and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this series. In fact, I'll begin reading the 4th book, Sins of the Demon right now! Three cheers for Diana Rowland and Kara Gillian!!!

Last edited by alansplace; 03-18-2013 at 02:12 PM. Reason: oops!
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote