View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 05:00 AM   #22224
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I get 40 hours a year to use for sick days, appointments, and weather. Wasting it on a day I could have worked sucks. I love spending time home with my family but am annoyed that the government shut down for a storm that has left no snow in the capitol and maybe 6 inches in the burbs.
Sorry - your employer decides to shut the business for the day and YOU have to take that time as holiday? That sucks.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote