View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 07:07 AM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
though presumably if you... aehm... "hoover" the epub version and then "kobify" it again with the epub.kepub trick you'd get a "hoovered" kepub?

EDIT: of course one my wonder what the point of that would be, since if I am not mistaken only kobo devices can read .kepub files, so if you do have a kobo device you may as well use the original .kepub and keep a "hoovered" epub as backup.
The only reason I can think of to do this is if you want to change the formatting of a book but still wanted the "advantages" of the kepub format/reader. Otherwise, stick with the kepub and keep the ePub for backup or use on other devices.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote