View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 01:31 PM   #11541
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Just be careful and stay warm, you two! Here it seems the temperature keeps dropping. Room temperature at my home was around 16°C when I got home (the thermometer said 14° but I don't really trust it). Perfect for Beaujolais, not so perfect for me, but luckily I've got an electric heater that turned the room from chilly to comfortably overheated in a few hours. And the Beaujolais tastes fine, even though I just broke my last wine glass and have to drink it in one of these horrible kitchen glasses.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote