Thread: Android?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:23 AM   #43
paralleluniverse
Enthusiast
paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Hi,

I got short news concerning Android device. You can ignore the pictures above. They decided to abandon this design. New Android Boox shall be made similar to Firefly (with side buttons on both sides ) and will get Moon Light functionality too.
I hope to get new pictures tomorrow. Sample device shall be sent to me in two weeks.
Interesting. What's moon light functionality? Is that a backlight?

Also, any update on Android for the M92?
paralleluniverse is offline   Reply With Quote