View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #8
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyxie View Post
If anyone has a functioning e-reader above 2 years I'd definitely be interested to hear about it. I've been reading the forums for e-readers but I haven't seen anything about age of e-readers.
My Sony PRS-300 is over 2 years old and still going strong.

Sony readers have good collections management on them but you don't get organisation by folder - which seems a bit odd as it does appear on Sony MP3 players.

My Sony does a fair job with PDF files including a text reflow mode. It's not perfect, (the page header/footer can get embedded in the text), but quite useable. Maybe it's been improved on more recent Sony readers, but I can't tell as I haven't had a hands on one.

Last edited by Agama; 12-10-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote