View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 12:01 PM   #132
dos1
20% cooler.
dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
we could do with an ordered dither target in Xephyr... Is that something you could maybe help me with? (as it can be tested without access to a device simply compiled for the PC)
Xephyr dither target? That's may be a good idea! If I manage to put some time into it, I'll be very happy to help

I think this is kind of feature that done right could be maybe merged upstream. I'd recommend you to setup some git repo (maybe on github), so it'll be easy to share development and to propose pull request after we're done.

Original sources are at http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xse...w/kdrive/ephyr
dos1 is offline   Reply With Quote