View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 12:32 PM   #461
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksaber35 View Post
I have 2 Apps called Alpinequest GPS and Trekbudy which total over 5gb of very high detailed topographical maps installed plus a host around 40+ more apps.
See, if you're going to keep reference materials like maps or offline encyclopedias on a tablet, expandable storage is a must. The apps aren't taking up 5GB; it's their reference data (the maps) which would be stored on SD if one were available. I have offline maps on my Nook Color, too, but they don't put a dent in my 2GB app partitions because the maps are on my 32GB SD. You're not suffering from inadequate app space; you're suffering directly from the lack of an SD slot.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote