View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 11:39 PM   #11
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Jerryleejr: Do you know anything about these, or did you just find them online?

(1) What software is in use in the mac.softpedia link, which I quoted above? And where do you get it?

(2) What book is being read in the 3rd picture? With Oppenheimer in it, I'd like to check it out!
I will check it out and get back to you. I think they just changed the colors on the phone itself. As for the Third pic here is the software and I dont know where they are located because if you noticed the pic had T-mobile for service???

http://readdle.com/
JJ

Last edited by jerryleejr; 07-29-2008 at 11:44 PM.
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote