View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 04:56 AM   #1
Xwang
Connoisseur
Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Calibre on usb disk in windows/linux enviornments

Hi to all,
I've a lot of technical documents needed for my work on my external 2.5" usb disk and I've to access those documents both in windows and linux.
The problem is that I use a lot of different pc and I've no grant to install Calibre on them, but I can execute applications from my usb drive.
So I've installed the Portable Calibre Windows version and I'm searching for an updated Linux portable Calibre to install on my usb drive to share the same documents.
The only portable version of Calibre I've found is the following:
http://portablelinuxapps.org/office/calibre
which is very old.
How can I update it or where I can find a newer version?
Thank you,
Xwang
Xwang is offline   Reply With Quote