Thread: Galaxy Note II
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 07:32 PM   #17
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Samsung has stated they will stay with pentil until they can improve the life of the screen. It seems true RGB decreases the life of the screen.

Also I think the whole pentile issue is diminished the higher the res goes. For me I don't so much care about pentile I want 300+ dpi.

I think you should worry more about when Samsung decides to bring it to the states vs Apple trying to ban the Note, besides the Notes where never part of the law suit.

It took Samsung 1yr to bring the Note to the States and 1.5 to bring it to T-Mobile. I would have purchased the original Note hand I not been aware that the Note II was going to be announced 1mo later.

See my response to @dopedangle.
I haven't had a close look at a Galaxy III's screen. But I don't like the one on the original Note that much. You are saying there is a big difference?
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote