View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 07:44 PM   #134
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by renee0986 View Post
Too bad it doesn't have microSD indeed. I've been looking at tablets for awhile and almost bought an iPad at one point (being a huge google usuer I just couldn't bring myself to switch from driod). If this new Asus tab had a microSD I would sell my vox tomorrow and order the tab. I must say I am most impressed by Asus - jsut bought a Asus laptop recently and it continues to blow me away. I can't wait until this puppy hits the stores so I can get a live demo and perhaps end up with a new toy.
While the N7 doesn't have a native SD card slot, there is a way to expand the memory by using a USB cable adapter and an app. Rooting the device will allow read/write to the extended storage, while there's supposedly a way to get Read only access to the expanded memory sans rooting. I'm just waiting for my adapter to try this out, hopefully by this weekend.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote