View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 07:42 AM   #129
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
Where did you hear there was no ICS? Acer put out an Over the Air upgrade in late May, early June. I've been running ICS for almost 3 months now, automatic update, no problems installing.
Okay, I'll give you that one - most everywhere I looked (including FutureShop) still lists it as Honeycomb and I guess I was mixing up the no-upgrade with a different Honeycomb tablet... Too lazy to go look up which one it might've been, though. :P
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote