View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 07:43 PM   #143
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
I've started a "Not Yet" folder for all of the freebies I've downloaded in the last week, but do not want to add to my Kindle. After ending the year with almost 1,500 ebooks, some of which I may never read, I've decided to slow down on my acquisitions a bit, and hopefully find a way to weed out the impulse downloads.

Other than that, I'm a bit fed up with The Iliad. I'm hoping its just a case of my not being in the mood to read it right now.

So, tonight I'll start my Dresden Files challenge with a reread of Storm Front. I read the short story prequel, A Restoration of Faith, last night.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote