View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 05:25 PM   #7
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tslemko View Post
I pre-ordered a new Vox back in October from It wouldn't charge, so I took it back, and got another one. It wouldn't charge either, but I finally figured out that it had to be powered off completely to charge. That was a little inconvenient, but okay.
Mine charges quite nicely while I'm using it or just put it down so it's in sleep mode. I can see the tiny orange/green light indicator.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote