View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 01:25 PM   #293
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
It's surprisingly easy to get caught up in building a perfect library while forgetting what a library is actually for. I'm reading some books, too.
The ever chimeric and illusive perfect library, perfectly fixed book, perfect workflow, perfect anything…

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjeKtWEREWOLF View Post
I've been using Calibre for close to a week now. I haven't been playing with any of the settings as I'm getting some fair results as standard.
Welcome to calibre and MobileRead, wolf. How well do the claws work on keyboards?