View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 01:32 PM   #9
wiccan2
Connoisseur
wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3 - 3g, Samsung Galaxy Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertway View Post
Have you all seen this:

http://klippingskollector.com/
I had not seen this application before, even though there is/are other programs doing the same/similar thing as what my application will be doing I see no point in stopping development. I will still be releasing the application and people here seem to be interested in it. After all "competition is the mother of innovation", hopefully I can give people something different that the competition can not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
I'd like either XML or HTML. But, that's just me.
XML is currently working and I will start work on HTML soon as it seems to be something people want from this application.

I am unsure at the moment whether I should focus on getting the application ready for an initial release sooner without all the features included or whether to spend more time developing the features and release later.
wiccan2 is offline   Reply With Quote