View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 08:37 AM   #28
Karina
Enthusiast
Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Archos 101, Acer Iconia A500, HTC Incredible S...
Hello Covfam,
Quote:
Originally Posted by covfam View Post
on my ipod touch 3rd generation my wifes verizon iphone 4 with latests ios the app works fine and fast except when we use the page flip it signifigantly slows down the page turning and feels less responsive . all the other page turning modes are much more responsive.
I'm not sure I fully understand. Our application does not work on iOS. Are you comparing the page turning between our application on your Galaxy tab (I see it in your list of devices), with other apps on iOS devices ? We are implementing an optimization to further improve the page turning speed, it will be included in an upcoming release, maybe this will solve your concern.

Cheers,
Karina
Karina is offline   Reply With Quote