View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 08:18 AM   #7
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Smile

Ummmm...............

I thought it was clear that "I" was the main protagonist, as it were, no one else - and surely you meant to say that because I couldn't see a good reason for a feature, does not mean that others can't see a good reason...? [ There being no absolute good reason implied by my comments.]

Again, I don't keep many books on my hard drive - one of the bonus points of the reader is that, by and large, I don't have the [problem of bookshelves/hard drives/etc. filling up with books so there's no room for any more - but, 2,500 even I would think was fine to go travelling with.

And of course it's easier to d/load directly onto your device after using said device to find a book, than not - I just have sufficient minutes spare at some point in some day not to be bothered with about it - especially as I have such a reader than pleases me aesthetically, quite apart from it's function. [ which I found was enhanced by not having to faff around with a tiny keyboard, quite a plus for anyone with a damaged digit . The expanded memory facility came as a nice bonus, making me happier when I realised just how useful it would be for the way I like to read.]

I had obviously managed to think of those 3 reasons for wifi and dismiss them.

Nothing's perfect for everyone, is it ....................
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote