View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 12:19 PM   #11
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Forgot to mention that if you root you will lose the ability to read a book for an hour in B&N stores.
They still have stores?!?

Seriously, I'm surprised to hear anyone say "I just got it... I love it... I want to hack it now!" I'd take some time to get familiar with it, and also wait on the expected (legal) upgrade that is expected to give access to an app store, which might have all the upgrading apps you'll want. Don't know how soon that'll happen, but maybe someone else can provide more info on it (for me, too... I also just got mine, I love it, but I'm waiting to see how I can upgrade it without rooting it).
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote