View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 08:04 AM   #155
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBookLuke View Post
Hi all,

I'm working on a extension for OpenOffice.org that export Writer documents to ePub, called writer2epub.
The extension is in advanced stage, and it is working quite well.
To complete it I'm looking for people expert in OOo macro programming, xhtml and epub expert and, why not, translators.
A working preview is downloadable from this Italian forum
I expect to complete it in two/four week, with a little help from you.

If interested, please send me a private message.

Thanks

Luke

Now, you will find newest versions of my macros in my blog

MyTXTcleaner: a simple macro to remove unwanted carriage returns along a text. Almost complete and working.

writer2epub 0.1.10: an extension to export any text to epub. Version more or less working.
writer2epub 0.2.1: this version try to use xslt transformation. Faster, but very buggy.
Writer2epub is still in a development stage. The results are buggy, please use carefully.

Luke
Please update this first post so people will know the current status. People expect the information in the first post of a development item to be current.