View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 09:04 PM   #158
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@Walt - there is an obvious answer . This plugin strips periods from titles. This is because when I first wrote this plugin nearly a year ago I found there were a number of the initial set of websites that choked on them.
Thanks for the explanation.

Quote:
Now in theory I could go back through every other URL
Forget theory stick with practicality.

Quote:
As you say it is only a small % of books that will hit this problem on a small % of the websites it supports. If it is a big problem for people I guess I can revisit it.
By definition a small % of books on a small % of sites can only be a problem for an even smaller % of people.

Defining the cause and reasoning is enough for me I was just trying to help out.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote