View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:46 PM   #83
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
The pw light is awfully convenient. But it doesn't have the same contrast as my k3 under good light -- specifically, the ink is not as dark. My eyes are more sensitive to contrast than resolution. And something else about it is not comfortable to my eyes. I could just be psychosomatic, but i do feel like there is a piece of glass between the display and my eyes.

I just got a replacement k3. Maybe next version the light will be improved. I'm sure only the budget version of readers will not have the front light in the future.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote