Thread: Silliness In Honor of the Queen
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 10:39 AM   #18
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Not me! Next thing people will start talking in morse or binary or hex or something and then I'll get a sharp, stabbing pain behind my left id and then get cranky and then things will go dark and be followed by the sudden scent of bananas, and I hate it when that happens.
Okay, I stand corrected. Everybody under the age of 10 loves a rebus puzzle. I do agree with you on the ralking in code thing. I listen to kids talk to each other using "text speak" and it drives me crazy!! OMG, LOL, etc. Please! And my parents got miffed when we used words like Groovy and Far Out!!

Quote:
I once offered someone a dead giveaway, and then the police turned up. Hey, it wasn't as if I killed it; I found it on the side of the road!

Cheers,
Marc (Are you gonna eat that?)
Yuk!!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote