View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 02:51 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by automa View Post
It used to not do that. It was better because there are description following the 'chapter i' chapter ii' etc that I need to place next to the 'chapter i', which then automatically become an h2 instead of an h7 that it was, so that I can see what the chapter is about when reading on my phone.

It doesn't automatically do that on the code view. I have to highlight it first and then do CMD 2 to change it into h2.

However looking at the code view, is there a way using the code view or the book view to change the font, font color, and highlight a part of the text with a color?
Permanent?
Stylesheet and a saved search (for each combonation.
eg
Saved Clips (make appear on the toolbar)
Code:
<span class="yelBG">\1</span>
The Stylesheet entry:
Code:
span.yelBG (background-color: yellow}
This style Save Clip applies to the selected text. the secret is th \1
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote