View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 05:59 PM   #1
Bob Butler
Connoisseur
Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle, iPhone
Adding multiple books missed metadata 4.131

Windows Vista, Calibre 0.4.131.

When I add multiple books (mobi format), either by selecting multiple titles on the single directory option or when I add from multiple directories, the titles don't always include all metadata.

If I add the same titles individually, it works as expected.

No error messages during the add.

Thanks,

Bob

Last edited by Bob Butler; 01-27-2009 at 06:02 PM. Reason: clarified format of added books
Bob Butler is offline   Reply With Quote