View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 02:47 PM   #1
jbjb
Somewhat clueless
jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPhone 6 Plus
Synchronising library with device

As my last dumb question got a very quick and helpful answer, I thought I'd ask another one ....

Is there any way of synchronising the calibre library with the attached device? Even some assistance with this would be helpful - such as being able to search for books in the library that are not on the device?

I'm hoping to be able to ditch the Sony software in favour of Calibre, which is much nicer, but I tend to add books to my library over a few days, then when I connect the reader I can't remember which ones I've added.

/JB
jbjb is offline   Reply With Quote