View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:09 AM   #569
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor_2203 View Post
The battery charge indicator shown in the previous picture. The icon of the battery. Not the LED indicator.
Ahh... I see... You do not want to charge it like I told you to because the battery charge icon on your Home screen shows that it now has a full charge... I must have misunderstood you. I thought it was frozen at the "kindle tree" screen. Apparently you got past that.

EDIT: What ixtab said.

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-28-2012 at 11:17 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote