View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 02:43 PM   #1
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
White Sony T1 & Generic Cover

When Target was getting rid of their T1's, I bought 2. I also bought 2 cases from Amazon.

I opened one and have been using it to test it out. My wife doesn't like it at all, so she is sticking with her 505 and I'm not completely in love with it, but like the increased contrast enough to hold on to it.

However, that leaves me with 1 white, unopened, brand new [etc, etc, etc] Sony T1. I bought it for $91, and paid $10 for the case.

Amazon Link to Cover
And yes, the T1 fits snugly in this case.

So I'm selling them both for $101 plus shipping. Which will include insurance & delivery confirmation.

United States Only.

Pictures upon request...

Last edited by Ravensknight; 08-13-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote