View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
glukkon
glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1
rooting for better exporting of highlights??

If i highlight text on my T1 there is no good way to export all highlighted text and then view this text again on a epub reader on a PC and than modify the highlights and save this back to the T1. (Exporting works i know, but not modifying the highlights on a PC afaik)
so i was thinking if rooting the device and installing some other reader apps could solve this problem?
what do you think?
glukkon is offline   Reply With Quote