View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 11:23 PM   #10
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
I've been on Scribd for about a month now and have had 100 reads of my book sample. Not sure whether that's a good count or not, but I'm happy with it. Best part for me, though, is that I found a groovy Wordpress widget that lets me show my Scribd-hosted sample on my blog in their reader, which is much spiffier than just throwing it up on the page in HTML.

--Maria
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote