View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 02:30 AM   #14
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
wahoo!! iʻm exhausted from the celebration! I actually celebrated by reading a really dumb story on it. Now Iʻm reading a much more intriguing one. I think I need to start a goodreads page, so I can keep track of all these. Iʻve been known to check out a book again and read it, thinking how familiar it sounds right up until page 100 or so, when I realize Iʻve read it before... and not even liked it the first time!

Itʻs very interested to see who amongst us is a serial ebook lover, who is a bit of an ereader slut, and who is loyal til the end. (and who still likes to brag about his-- not hers, mind you, made that mistake only once-- blue sony.....)
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote