View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 09:12 AM   #3
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Congrats, Moejoe. I smoked for nearly 30 years (when I started, I could buy a pack of cigarettes for less than 25 cents and a gallon of gas cost 15 cents). I've been smoke free for 15 years and it is a pleasure.

FWIW, once you give up smoking and stay smoke-free, your risk of smoking-related health issues declines rapidly. The hardest time period is the first 3 months; after that it becomes much easier.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote