View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 05:42 PM   #1
roycymru
Connoisseur
roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kobo Touch
Annotations/Bookmarks in 2.5/2.5.1 still rubbish

Can anyone else please confirm this behaviour

You can create various bookmarks. However when you subsequently go into Annotations to find them:
  • The Chapter a bookmark was created in is only given for the first bookmark you made.
  • When you initially create a bookmark and check in annotations it will quote a figure for "Bookmark:x% into chapter" (but I don't think the x% figure quoted is right). However, If you power down the Kobo and then check annotations all just show as being 0% into chapter
  • It would be logical to list the Annotations in chapter order (which it doesn't) as it does not seem to record the chapter (other than the first one), failing this it should at least list them in date order, which it doesn't
roycymru is offline   Reply With Quote