View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:51 AM   #229
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
I updated my other posts on this, and basically the splotchiness was actually apparently just oil from my fingers as I touched the screen. In short, it wiped off, and shows up periodically in other places. It's only noticeable, actually, at an angle, and doesn't show at all when looking straight-on. I'll update my other post as well to avoid any confusion.
Capacitive screens are known to show splotchiness with fingerprints. It's one of the pet peeves I have with the Kindle Fire.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote