View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 05:25 AM   #1
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Geeral information for tablets please

I must admit to having totally side-stepped the tablet revolution. As such, I would like some information about their specs and features in general.

1) CPU. What CPU's are slow, mid-range and fast?

2) Memory. How much is enough these days?

3) Storage. How much is enough? Is it important to get expansion card slot and is that standard these days?

4) OS. I guess it's Android vs Mac. Presumably Android is cheaper and offers more software options?

5) Internet. How do these devices connect to the internet. Do they all come with built-in wifi cards one cannot to a network with?

Thanks in advance.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote