View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 01:03 PM   #9
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
I would love to get the large Jetbook Color, but so far I haven't seen any video showing what real-life color looks like on it. What I mean is, they keep showing drawings from textbooks which have been colored; I would like to see what color photographs in, for instance, a biography would look like. The textbook pictures they show don't look as though the color is very saturated, and i want to know if that is because of the technology, or just the pictures they're choosing to show. Has anyone seen the Jetbook Color with their own eyes?
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote